The collaborative process focuses on the goals, interests, and concerns of the clients. The focus is on meeting as many of those goals, interests, and concerns of each client as possible.
There is a structured process that we follow to get the clients to a final resolution.
- Develop the goals, interests, and concerns of the clients and their family.
- Determine the issues that require resolution.
- Gather all information necessary to make decisions.
- Identify all options available.
- Make choices to develop a durable and lasting agreement.